UCU continues its cooperation with the Catholic University of Manizales in a virtual format. Last semester, some UCU students already took part in virtual mobility, and we hope to have even more applicants this semester.
The UCU International Office would like to announce a unique opportunity for all UCU undergraduate students to join the three academic courses:
- Do you want to learn how to communicate empathically and assertively in global and intercultural contexts that include people from different cultural, language and geographic backgrounds? The course “Global and Intercultural Communication” will give you the platform for active participation, critical thinking and international collaborative work.
More info about the course here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PUYGZihdPVRM5H4VwaKrJnM7VXbkU4R-/view
- Are you passionate about media or advertising? The course “Media and Trends” will teach you how to conceptualize, create, design and produce advertising communication with the application of tools of different digital electronic devices, media and languages as an extension of the creative process.
More info about the course here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1omAp1vcjp_zwWmBNhtTubm8XOJAcJclR/view
- The course “Management and Leadership” will provide you with the tools and strategies necessary to assume the roles of advertising with management and leadership skills, which allow them to face the economic environment, with competitive arguments necessary for today’s markets.
More info about the course here:
These online courses are conducted by Universidad Católica de Manizales and present the opportunity to study with students from all over the world: Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, Latin America, North America.
The courses are taught at a convenient Ukrainian time – 5 to 7 pm with weekly classes. Upon completion of the course, 4 ECTS, as well as the course certificate, will be awarded.
These courses might be recognized as UCU electives and included in your diploma supplement (subject to prior agreement with the UCU Study Program Director).
Please consider this unique and exciting opportunity!
If you feel interested in applying, please make sure you fill out the UCU registration form by January 19th (next Tuesday): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4R1xklfU4x39ufDWoySHu8BHOmPjif6KrtFHhLlQLUpXyWQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Please note that in order to apply for this program, you need to send us the following documents:
- The first page of your international passport;
- Transcript of records for the whole period of study at UCU (in English). If a student is in his / her first year of studies, and he / she is still having a session period, he / she can send a confirmation from the place of study at UCU (in English).
All these documents can be ordered and received in the Department of student documentation – room № 214 of the academic building of UCU at Sventsitskoho street, 17).
- Completed version of the Learning agreement. Here you can find a sample of the already completed Learning Agreement.
The classes start on February the 2nd, 2021.
In case you have any questions – please contact UCU International Office.