The UCU International Office is pleased to announce that one of our American partners DePaul University (Chicago, USA) has opened the opportunity for Ukrainian students to take academic courses in an online format with the possibility of obtaining a certificate, as well as reсognition of these courses in UCU after their successful completion.
The possibility is open for Spring Quater 2022 at DePaul University which starts on Monday, March 28, and ends on Friday, June 10.
The courses are open to undergraduate (BA) and graduate (MA) students.
By following this link you can find a list of 68 courses offered by 5 of DePaul University Colleges.
Please, read the short instruction on how to use the catalog.
- English proficiency requirements are: B2 for all undergraduates, regardless of major; B2 for graduate students in the College of Computing and Digital Media; C1 for graduate students in the College of Business.
- For BA students only undergraduate level courses are available, for MA students – both level courses are available (undergraduate and graduate).
- Please note that some courses have specific prerequisites. Professors will be flexible with students, but a few of these classes will need prior conversations.
- By participating in this program, the student undertakes to successfully complete the course and submit grades to the UCU International Academic Relations Office and Faculty Dean’s Office.
- Please note that courses are additional to study at UCU and cannot fully replace the semester studies. Therefore we strongly recommend you to choose one or two courses so as not to create an excessive academic load and guarantee the successful completion of the course.
- These courses might be recognized as UCU electives and included in your diploma. This is subject to prior agreement with the UCU Study Program Director.
If you feel interested in applying, please fill out the UCU registration form by Wednesday, March 23, 23:59.
This offer is also open for Ukrainian displaced students from the regions affected by military strikes. If you feel interested in applying, please fill out the registration form by Friday, March 25, 16:00.
The number of places is limited (up to 3 student registration per course), preference will be given to students who will be able to confirm their English proficiency (confirmation from the UCU English instructor/ESS Certificate/International Certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/DuoLingo)
Final registration will be confirmed after processing requests.
In case you have any questions – please contact UCU International Office.