Office of International Academic Relations was created in 2007 to establish and maintain UCU’s international relations with institutions of higher education, state and non-government educational foundations that are interested in the development of joint academic projects.
The Office’s tasks are:
- establishment and maintenance of educational and research cooperation with leading foreign institutions of higher education and international academic organizations;
- development and implementation of joint research and educational projects with international academic partners;
- collection and distribution of information regarding grants, and provides consultations to UCU professors and students;
- сoordination of the official visits of foreign delegations and individual specialists/professors to UCU;
- consulting the UCU community regarding the study, internship, and research opportunities abroad;
- serving as a liaison for the existing partnership programs, foundations, and representatives of international organizations that work in Ukraine;
- providing support and overall coordination of international students’ studies at the UCU.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact us: email@example.com