Erasmus+ opportunities for UCU teaching and administrative staff
Teaching and staff mobility is a crucial component of the successful implementation of the UCU Strategy of Globalization and International Solidarity. In particular faculty mobility fasters the transformation of UCU into an international campus, where every UCU student has a profound experience of internationalized education ( global virtual exchanges, academic courses taught in English, credit mobility, international educational and research programs, etc.).
The Erasmus + program provides opportunities for internships abroad not only for students but also for teaching and administrative staff. This type of programme allows academic and administrative staff to take part in teaching/training mobility sessions (that range in duration from 5 working days up to 2 months) with a partnering higher education institution in Europe.
The main objectives:
- to improve professional competencies and practical skills of academic and administrative staff by participating in such activities as conferences, International staff weeks, workshops, seminars, etc.
- involvement of world intellectual potential in the domestic educational process on the basis of bilateral and multilateral agreements between partner institutions;
- enriching the individual experience of participants in academic mobility programs on other models of knowledge creation and dissemination
- to allow participants to develop skills pertaining to their current job profile and to benefit from the good practices of the partner institution
Only academic staff with a permanent employment contract is eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ teaching/training exchange.
The competition for Erasmus+ teaching staff mobility has a rolling deadline:
- by December 1st for the Spring semester
- by July 1st for the Fall Semester
How to apply?